Enter into the 2021 Christmas Card Contest
The Cheraw Arts Commission and the Cheraw Recreation and Leisure Services Department are pleased to present the Annual Christmas Card Contest!
The contest will begin on Monday, November 1, 2021 and end on Friday, November 19th. The contest is open to all students attending Cheraw schools (K-12th).
Prizes will be awarded in each grade. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, December 1st at 5:30pm at the Cheraw Community Center – 200 Powe Street. The winning cards will be displayed in the Burr Art Gallery at the Cheraw Community Center during the month of December. Gallery Hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday-Friday.Rules:
- One entry per child.
- Entry must be the work of the child.
- The child’s name, age, school, homeroom teacher and grade must be placed on the back of the card.
- All cards without this information will be disqualified.
- The card should be no larger than 8 ½ x 5 ½ and should not include any items that might become unattached such as sequins, cotton balls, chalk, etc.
- Painted or hand drawn cards are recommended for reproduction as Christmas Cards.
- The cards may be turned in at the schools or dropped off at the Cheraw Community Center (200 Powe Street) by Friday, November 19th at 5:00pm.
For additional information, contact the Cheraw Recreation Department (843.537.8420) or Cheraw Arts Commission (843.537.8420 x 12).