Town of Cheraw

Reach Us (843) 537-8400

Stay Informed

Old St. David's Church

Download: Old St. David's Church
Gallery Image # 12

Built around 1770, St. David's was used as a makeshift hospital on at least two occasions, during the American Revolution, and again during the Civil War. Now restored to its 1826 appearance, St. David's serves as a favorite venue for brides.



Tags: Architecture Community




Back to Photo Gallery   Share with a Friend